Orange Butter Cookies
Unsalted Butter - 110g
Castor Sugar - 75g
Salt - 1g
Whole Egg - 40g
Low Protein Flour - 150g
Orange Peel - 1-2 nos
1. Preheat oven to 150C.
2. Cream butter, castor sugar and orange peel. Gradually add in egg. Combine evenly.
3. Add in sifted flour, combine evenly.
4. Scoop the mixture into piping bag, pipe out your desire shape. Garnish with almond nibs.
5. Bake at 150C for 15 minutes, reduce temperature to 130C, continue baking for another 15 minutes. Off the oven, let the cookies in the oven for about 10 minutes.
6. Remove cookies from oven, let cool on wire rack before packing.