Plain Flour - 400g
Salt - 5g
Castor Sugar - 12g
Dried Parsley - 1 Tbsp
Unsalted Butter (cold) - 125g
Shortening (cold) - 125g
Cold Water - 120g
1. Combine flour, salt, sugar and dried parsley.
2. Place butter and shortening on flour, cut into small pieces together with flour, about soy beans size.
3. Make a flour well, add in water, a bit at a time, combine with hand scraper to make a dough.
4. Divide the dough into 2 equal portion, make a ball. Wrap with cling film. Let rest in fridge for 30 minutes.
5. Remove pastry from fridge. Place pastry in between of 2 plastic sheets. Use rolling pin to flatten the dough. Keep in fridge for 15 minutes.
6. Remove the pastry from fridge, use pie cutter to cut the pastry, place into small tart mould, lightly press. Spoon some filling onto the tart, follow with some shredded mozzarella cheese on top. Cover with another layer of pastry.
7. Brush with egg wash.
8. Bake at 200C for about 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm.
Potatoes - 350g
Carrot (small - shredded) - 1 no
Coriander (chopped) - as desired
Cheddar Cheese (shredded) - 30g
Walnut (chopped) - 30g
Milk - 20g
1. Sliced and steam potatoes. Mash while the potatoes are hot.
2. Mix in carrot, coriander, cheddar cheese, walnut and milk. Mix well.